Release: 1.2.0b1 | Release Date: unreleased
SQLAlchemy 1.2 Documentation
Notes and features regarding the general loading of mapped objects.
For an in-depth introduction to querying with the SQLAlchemy ORM, please see the Object Relational Tutorial.
- Loading Columns
- Relationship Loading Techniques
- Configuring Loader Strategies at Mapping Time
- Controlling Loading via Options
- Lazy Loading
- Joined Eager Loading
- Subquery Eager Loading
- Select IN loading
- What Kind of Loading to Use ?
- Polymorphic Eager Loading
- Wildcard Loading Strategies
- Routing Explicit Joins/Statements into Eagerly Loaded Collections
- Creating Custom Load Rules
- Relationship Loader API
- Constructors and Object Initialization
- Query API