Release: 1.1.5 | Release Date: January 17, 2017
SQLAlchemy 1.1 Documentation
Notes and features regarding the general loading of mapped objects.
For an in-depth introduction to querying with the SQLAlchemy ORM, please see the Object Relational Tutorial.
- Loading Columns
- Relationship Loading Techniques
- Using Loader Strategies: Lazy Loading, Eager Loading
- The Importance of Ordering
- Loading Along Paths
- Polymorphic Eager Loading
- Default Loading Strategies
- Per-Entity Default Loading Strategies
- The Zen of Eager Loading
- What Kind of Loading to Use ?
- Routing Explicit Joins/Statements into Eagerly Loaded Collections
- Creating Custom Load Rules
- Relationship Loader API
- Constructors and Object Initialization
- Query API